I received this book from NETGALLEY.COM for an honest review.
If Vivian’s life had a soundtrack, every song would be the Blues
- Pushin’ Thirty (Hard Life Takes Its Toll)
- Singer Going Nowhere Fast
- Mysterious Stalker Got a Hold on Me
- Bullets, Blood, and Fur
- Long Lost Werewolf Daddy Done Me Wrong
- Ain’t No Pack War Gonna Keep Me Down
- Love on the Run (feat. Sexy Jason)
- Melting in His Icy Eyes
- She’s No Good (Born Under a Bad Moon)
- Don’t Let Her Song Be Cut Short
- Livin’ La Vida Werewolf (Bonus Track)
BOOK DESCRIPTION COURTESY OF AMAZON
When Vivian’s father suddenly shows up back into her life, everything goes to hell fast. She is suddenly on the run with a guy who claims to be a werewolf. Jason has been sent by her father to bring her back to the pack, and when she gets there she has a short time with her father before they are attacked and he is killed. The characters are very likeable, and the story line was great. This was a fun read, with a few twists and turns in the plot. And the suspense of who betrayed the pack had you guessing until the end. I would recommend this to my friends and family. I really enjoyed the book, so I give it 5/5 stars.