A GREAT HONOR.
I would like to thank Ana@Ana’s Lair – https://anaslair.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. It is an honor to receive something like this from a fellow book junkie and blogger. She has a great site and if you have not checked it out, you should.
Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
List seven random things about yourself.
Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
Notify the amazing people who you nominated for the award.
- I am actually a very shy person until I get to know you. Being a blogger helps me to be more open and talkative with people. It has helped to bring me out of my shell.
- I love my dog Charlie. I didn’t want a pet, but when my Mom found her on my birthday 2 years ago, It was fate.
- I am currently writing a children’s book with my sister. We hope to have it finished by the end of the year and start the next in the series. All the characters are nicknames of family members. Mostly my nieces and nephews.
- I love to go fishing. In the past I have not gone much because of work. I plan to go a lot more in the future. I love the peacefulness of sitting on the bank of the lake.
- I have always wanted to be a writer since I was a young girl. I was always writing and reading.
- I love to read comic books. I still collect them. I probably have 500-600 comic books. Some titles are not around anymore. My Mom would read them when I was young, and it just stuck with me till this day.
- I love watching cartoons with my Mom. We both would rather watch a good animation(cartoons) than anything else. Some of today’s animation to me is not what to me is good animation. It looks as if no thought or effort was put into them. Give me the older cartoons(animation) any day.
Leiah Cooper@So I read this book today
April Wood@A well read woman
Cori & Donna&Dawn@Reading in pajamas
Andrea@Penny dreadful book reviews
Cleo@Cleopatra loves books