Sorry, I have not posted yet. I have been baking. My German chocolate cake turned into German chocolate brownies. My cake fell while it was baking in the oven. I guess when my brother-in-law and nephew came in from the store and they shut the door it made the cake fall. So now we have German chocolate brownies. They are surprisingly good. My sister also made snowballs. They are cream cheese, pineapple mixed together, then rolled into coconut. She also made soft fudge, and my niece made sugar cookies.
My dad wanted some hard fudge so I found a recipe and made him some. I still have to make a pumpkin pie for my grandfather,but I will make it tomorrow. In the morning I will put the ham in the oven, and make the stuffing. Tomorrow will be a busy day and I don’t know if I will get a post in. Also I don’t know if I told you yet, but the nerves in my grandmother’s legs, and wrist are waking up.
She was complaining of being in pain, and the nurse told her that was because the nerves were waking up. She replied “They can just go back to sleep.” She wanted them to go back to sleep so she wouldn’t be in pain. Also the place she is in now, one of the nurses told my mom that there was a guy that had a stroke and the had another. He could only respond to a question by blinking, but after being in this facility the 100 days that they are required, he could function normally.
So GRANDMA could be her normal self by April. Just in time for Easter. If you don’t hear from me tomorrow,I wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
has nominated my blog for the LIEBSTER AWARD. I am Honored by this. When I started my blog I never thought I would receive anything for it. It was a way to pass the time.
LIEBSTER is a German word meaning dearest arey, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
– Link back the blogger that nominated you
– Nominate 10 others who have less than 200 followers
– Answer the 10 questions provided by the blog that nominated you
– Provide 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
– Let your nominee’s know of their award
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS.
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The enjoyment that my blog brings to others, and connecting with my audience.
2. Why did you start a blog?
It was a way to pass the time while I am on a leave of absence from work, while I am waiting to see if I need surgery on my knee. it gives me a break from reading books.
3. Do you prefer “real” books or will you also read on an e-reader?
I read both, because there are some books that I have to have and they are only on the e-reader or they are “real” books. So I ended up going to both, also I started to run out of room to put the printed “real” books, it also was a storage issue.
4. While on vacation do you stop by that area’s library just to check it out? If so why?
No, I go someplace out of the way to go fishing where no one is around and take my own books. This way I have peace and quiet.
5. What was your favorite book as a child?
Paddington Bear all of them.
6. If you and your favorite character could meet up for lunch, where would you go?
Someplace that served really good Chinese food. I love Chinese food.
7. Where is your favorite place to read?
Anywhere, but usually in my favorite chair in the living room.
8. Do you have a preferred genre?
I tend to read more URBAN FANTASY/PARANORMAL ROMANCE.
9. If you could live in a fictional place (inside a book) where would you live?
I would probably live in the world of KATE DANIELS BY ILONA ANDREWS. Just to see the by play between Kate and Curran would be great.