I would like to thank my fellow blogger from Christian Living 2014/Carrie LeBlanc. I urge you to check out her site,for she has some great stuff over there.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer a few questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
Ten Questions and My Answers
- What are your goals for 2015?
To try to do more writing on the children’s book that I am working on with my sister.
- What is your ideal Career?
Being a writer.
- What are your favorite things to blog about?
I really love doing book reviews, but I also like to do posts of my dog (Charlie). I call it Charlie’s world. A look at the world through a dogs perspective.
- How do you handle online bullying?
I don’t like bullying of any form. This is something that is close to my heart, for I have a nephew who was bullied into doing something that almost had hip put in jail. He only got probation. I would report the threat to authorities, save any and all evidence, and block any communication from them.
- How did you get started blogging?
I started blogging last year when I was on a leave of absence from work, and I always wanted to do book reviews . I started my blog and started posting.
- If you had all of the money in the world, what would you do with it?
I would help my family, and start a foundation to help others.
- What is your idea of a perfect world?
A world with no prejudice.
- What are your favorite hobbies?
I love to read, writing, fishing, and playing with my dog Charlie.
- What makes you happiest in life?
Knowing that my family is healthy and happy.
- What kinds of things do you want most for your life?
To finish writing one of my books, and try to get it published.
1. Leiah / So I read this book today
3. SERIESous Book Reviews
4. Jenny Likes Books
5. Confessions Of A Readaholic
6. Fill Your Bookshelf
7. The Book Spa
8. Ton of Worms
9. Book & Coffee Addict
10. The Angry Cat Reads
Questions for my nominees.
- Where is your favorite place to read?
If you could meet any author, who would that be?
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 2 books would you like to have with you?
Where is your favorite place to take a vacation?
Why did you start blogging?
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
7 . Who influenced you the most growing up?
- What was your favorite book as a child?
Do you have a preferred genre that you like to read?
If you could be any character from a book, who would you be?