I want to thank Sumaira at http://hyperaboutbooks.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This is a great honor and would like to thank everyone who read my blog. You are the reason I am here.
So here are the rules I was given:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My questions from hyperaboutbooks:
- What book do you wish you never read?
Johnny Tremain in 8th grade english class. To me that book was so boring, that I had to force myself to finish reading it.
- Do you read one book or multiple books at a time?
One book at a time. This is a hard one to choose
- Your favourite underrated book?
- If you were trapped on a desert island and could only take 2 books with you what would they be and why?
This is a hard one to choose. It would probably be an Anthology with my favorite authors in it and Patricia Briggs FROST BURNED.
- Do you buy books based on beautiful covers?
No, by what the story is about.
- What do you think about E-readers and Ebooks?
I love them. I can find many free e-books online, and I have more room for books on my shelves.
- Is there a book/books you have multiple copies of?
- Favourite place to read?
In my favorite chair in the living room.
- Do you use bookmarks or fold over the pages?
I use a bookmark, or card, or piece of paper.
- Do you write in or highlight quotes/sections in book, or do you use post sticks or nothing at all?
Nothing at all.
- What inspired you to blog? And why?
I always loved to write, combined with giving friends and family my opinion about a book was a match made in heaven.
I’m interested to see everyone’s answers!
- Romance Bookaholic Traveler
- A well Read Woman
- Book Bound
- Breezy Reads
- Ton of Worms
- Fill Your Bookshelf
- The Book Spa
- The Angry Cat Reads
- SERIESous Book Reviews
- Mich’s Book Reviews
- Book & Coffee Addict
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- What is your least favorite aspect of blogging?
- What was your favorite book as a child?
- What was the last book that you bought?
- If you were on a deserted island, what fictional character would you like to be stuck with?
- What is your favorite T.V. show?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- If you could have lunch with your favorite author, who would it be?
- What is your favorite book series?