This is a spinoff of the FEVER series, featuring DANI O’MALLEY. She has rare talents and possess the al powerful SWORD OF LIGHT. This is set 1 year after the Wall Crash. Now the Fae are free to hunt Us. Dani helps to keep the Fae at bay, and to give us a fighting chance. She also stay away from her ex-best friend MacKayla Lane, who wants her dead, and Inspector Jayne, the head of the police force.
They are after the sword and they will stop at nothing to get it. Ryodan asks for Dani’s help when his night club and parts of Dublin is blanketed by hoarfrost. She has to figure out who or what is doing this to her beloved Dublin before everyone she loves and everything is ICED.
This was a really good book, and I can not wait for her next one. Some people might have an issue with one of the characters having an attraction to Dani an he is much older than Dani. At this point that is all it is, and I believe as a the story progresses the age difference really wont matter. We have had books with Fae and Human relationships with larger age gaps and we didn’t care. So as Dani ages and the other character doesn’t, the gap will close. That is my belief, what the author is going for.
I give this a 5/ 5 stars. For a great story.
- Review: Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning (bookarooju.wordpress.com)
- Review: Faefever by Karen Marie Moning (bookarooju.wordpress.com)
- What We’re Reading: Fever series by Karen Marie Moning (paranormalunbound.com)
- Review: Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning (bookarooju.wordpress.com)
- BFTA Review: Karen Marie Moning – Darkfever (beforemidnightbooks.wordpress.com)
- Burned by Karen Marie Moning (badalicebookclub.com)
- Review: Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning (bookarooju.wordpress.com)