I want to thank AUTHOR APRIL WOOD, OF A WELL READ WOMAN BLOG, for nominating Book Junkiez Blog for the Liebster Award! Thank you April for nominating me!
So here are the rules I was given:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 3000 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the blogs I am nominating:
Confessions Of A Readaholic
Book & Coffee Addict
Fill Your Bookshelf
Mich’s Book Reviews
Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Series’ Addict
Jenny Likes Books
Cleopatra Loves Books
SERIESous Book Reviews
Here are the Questions for the Nominees.
How long have you been blogging?
- What is your favorite book?
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- What is your most memorable family vacation?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favorite T.V. show?
- If you could be any character in any novel, who would you be?
- What is your favorite book series?
- What was the last movie you went to see?
- What was your favorite book as a child?
Here are my questions from April Wood of A Well Read Woman.
1.) What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
Being able to interact with my viewers.
2.) What is your least favorite aspect of blogging?
The planning of what I am writing next, it always seems to cause me to have writer’s block.
3.) Why do you blog?
I always wanted to write and doing reviews lets me do that. While also letting others know about books that I have read and how good or bad those books are.
4.) How often do you blog?
I blog everyday.
5.) How have you increased your audience? (i.e. commenting on other blogs, offering giveaways, etc.)
By writing great content.
6.) Are you a closet blogger? (i.e. does your family/friends know you blog?)
No, my family knows.
7.) What was your first post about?
It was about being new to the blogging world, and the book I was reading at the time, which was CHIMES AT MIDNIGHT BY SEANAN McGuire.
8.) What was your last post about?
It was about my dog Charlie, in her own series called Charlie’s World.
9.) Do you use a paid theme?
It is a free theme from word press that I changed up myself.
10.) Do you have any tips for other bloggers?
Just to keep on writing great content, and if you love blogging, just keep doing what you love.