- Covers getting started, working with blogging software, other tools, blog marketing, microblogging (including Twitter), making money with your blog, and corporate and niche blogging
- Helps new bloggers become active and productive members of the blogging community
- Provides vital information for both hobby bloggers and those who want to build a career around blogging
Blogging All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition cuts through the clutter and offers you a fun and friendly reference guide to starting and maintaining a successful blog.
BOOK DESCRIPTION COURTESY OF AMAZON
This is a great book for beginners, it is laid out in an easy format. It is also easy on the checkbook, because you don’t have to buy all eight books individually. That is a big savings. You can actually start with whichever book you want, because they are individual books. I didn’t even know they had something called niche blogging before I read this book. This is definitely worth reading. I give this Blogging All-in-One For Dummies a 5/ 5 stars.
- Finding and Using Niche Blogs (moz.com)
- The 5 Worst Things You Can Say To A Blogger (zenprosperity22.wordpress.com)
- Social Media for Dummies: An Easy Trick for Staying on Track (scottsmarketplace.com)