ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: MERRY COWBOY CHRISTMAS
Author: Carolyn Brown
Series: Lucky Penny Ranch, #3
On Sale: September 27, 2016
Mass Market: $7.99 USD
eBook: 7.99 USD
Add to Goodreads
“Jud with his slow, Texas drawl is one sexy cowboy who will have readers falling in love with him. His romantic connection with Fiona sizzles. Brown’s modern storytelling and fun-filled plot will engage readers and wrap them up in this sweet, Southern holiday romance.” –RT Book Reviews
THIS CHRISTMAS, SANTA’S WEARING A STETSON
‘Tis the night before Christmas and all through the house is the presence of one wickedly hot cowboy who’s come to stay for the holiday. Fiona Logan is downright shocked to return to her childhood home and find that the tall blond stranger who came to her rescue on an icy road will be sleeping just across the hall from her bedroom. Talk about temptation . . .
Jud Dawson never believed the Lucky Penny Ranch would live up to its name until now. Fiona is gorgeous, smart, funny, and everything he thought he’d never find. Now all he has to do is convince her to stick around town instead of hightailing it back to Houston. But with wild weather, nosy neighbors, and a new baby in the family, getting her to admit that she’s falling in love might just take a Christmas miracle.
BUY THE BOOK HERE
THE LUCKY PENNY RANCH SERIES
WILD COWBOY WAYS, #1
HOT COWBOY NIGHTS, #2
MERRY COWBOY CHRISTMAS, #3
WICKED COWBOY CHARM, #4
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author and RITA® Finalist, Carolyn Brown, has published more than seventy-five books. She presently writes both women’s fiction and cowboy romance. She has also written historical single title, historical series, contemporary single title and contemporary series. She lives in southern Oklahoma with her husband, a former English teacher, who is not allowed to read her books until they are published. They have three children and enough grandchildren to keep them young.
FOLLOW FOREVER ONLINE
Top 5 List for Book Junkiez
- Places to visit in your home state
I set my cowboy books in Texas but I live over the border in Oklahoma. I’m a Tex-Okie. I was born in Texas but my mama jumped the Red River and raised us three kids in Oklahoma so I’m going to give you my favorite places to visit in Oklahoma.
- Turner Falls. That’s my little home town of Davis, Oklahoma’s claim to fame. It’s a little park about five miles from where I live. There’s a lovely little chapel there where Mr. B and I took a couple of weddings back in our photography days.
- The Chickasaw Recreation Area in Sulphur, Oklahoma. That’s only nine miles east of us. And while you are there stop by the Artesian Hotel for a tour. There are several shops attached to it and a casino so enjoy!
- Bricktown in Oklahoma City. Restaurants, clubs, shops and lots of fun in the old warehouse district that’s been renovated. If you like banjo music there’s even a museum there for that. And stop by the Salty Dog Saloon. You might get to hear Cross Country Ragweed if they’re in the area.
- Toby Keith’s Bar and Grill in Oklahoma City. Good food, good times and I understand that Toby sometimes makes an appearance.
- The Cowboy Hall of Fame and the Murrah Memorial. That’s two but while you are in the city and since you’ve already visited with Toby, go on over and check out these two amazing places.