Tiger has been kept in a cage for forty years. He was tested on all in the name of science. He was finally set free when the facility he was kept in was raided by the shifters who freed him, that was looking for their own who were kidnapped. Now he watches over there young to help pay them back. Even now that he is free and living in Shiftertown, almost everyone is afraid of him or wary of him because of his temperament and strength.
Carly Randall’s car breaks down on the road as she is leaving her cheating fiancé doing some chick on the kitchen counter. Tiger first scents her and immediately he knows she is his mate. He calms her down and fixes her car. Carly is the first person, shifter or human, that does not look at him with fear in her eyes. This makes him fall for her even more.
I really loved this story and the whole series. Throughout the whole story Tiger was trying to figure out what he was made for? He always believed he was created as a killing machine, it was like load was lifted off his shoulders. He actually had a purpose.
I give this a 5/ 5 stars.
Here are the other books that tie in with this book.
- Review: The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (loveshistorical.wordpress.com)
- Edgy and Hot: MATE CLAIMED from Jennifer Ashley (fangswandsandfairydust.blogspot.com)
- The Wicked Deeds of Daniel MacKenzie Puts Jennifer Ashley at the Top of Historical Romance (torimacallister.wordpress.com)
- News From Jennifer Ashley! (rakesandrascals.wordpress.com)
- Sunny’s Review of Lone Wolf (Shifters Unbound #4.6)) (sunmountainreviews.wordpress.com)
- Review of the Untamed Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley (rakesandrascals.wordpress.com)