It seems my fellow blogger STAIN ON THE PAGE http://stainonthepage.wordpress.com/
has nominated my blog for the LIEBSTER AWARD. I am Honored by this. When I started my blog I never thought I would receive anything for it. It was a way to pass the time.
LIEBSTER is a German word meaning dearest arey, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
– Link back the blogger that nominated you
– Nominate 10 others who have less than 200 followers
– Answer the 10 questions provided by the blog that nominated you
– Provide 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
– Let your nominee’s know of their award
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS.
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The enjoyment that my blog brings to others, and connecting with my audience.
2. Why did you start a blog?
It was a way to pass the time while I am on a leave of absence from work, while I am waiting to see if I need surgery on my knee. it gives me a break from reading books.
3. Do you prefer “real” books or will you also read on an e-reader?
I read both, because there are some books that I have to have and they are only on the e-reader or they are “real” books. So I ended up going to both, also I started to run out of room to put the printed “real” books, it also was a storage issue.
4. While on vacation do you stop by that area’s library just to check it out? If so why?
No, I go someplace out of the way to go fishing where no one is around and take my own books. This way I have peace and quiet.
5. What was your favorite book as a child?
Paddington Bear all of them.
6. If you and your favorite character could meet up for lunch, where would you go?
Someplace that served really good Chinese food. I love Chinese food.
7. Where is your favorite place to read?
Anywhere, but usually in my favorite chair in the living room.
8. Do you have a preferred genre?
I tend to read more URBAN FANTASY/PARANORMAL ROMANCE.
9. If you could live in a fictional place (inside a book) where would you live?
I would probably live in the world of KATE DANIELS BY ILONA ANDREWS. Just to see the by play between Kate and Curran would be great.
10. How long have you been blogging?
-Confessions of a bookwormhttp://littlechoo.wordpress.com/
-Fill Your Bookshelf http://fillyourbookshelf.wordpress.com/
-Croft Fantasy Book Reviews–http://croftfantasyreads.blogspot.com/
-The Book Stop http://thebookstop.wordpress.com/
-Words, Ink, and Paper http://oliphauntes.wordpress.com/
-Raw Beauty Reviews-http://rawbeatyreviews.wordpress.com/
-Jenny Likes Books http://jennylikesbooks.wordpress.com/
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1. What is your favorite book series?
2. Who is your favorite character in a book?
3. What is your favorite T.V show?
4. Do you read e-books, print (paperback) books , or both?
5. What is your favorite song?
6. What are you reading now?
7. What was the last movie you went to go see?
8. What is your favorite place to go on vacation?
9. What book can you not wait to be released?
10.What is the funniest book that you ever read?